It is important during these times that we do our part to protect our customers and employees as we reopen our doors. We are continuing to take the advice and guidance from the CDC, State of Wisconsin and the Green County Health Department. While we are excited to open our doors again, we ask that everyone Celebrate Responsibly.
What does this mean to you, our valued clients, as you begin planning for your upcoming event?
As the Host of Your Event:
- We are asking that your guests remain home in the event that they are not feeling well.
- Water pitchers and coffee stations are no longer to be self-serve. Please have water glasses and coffee dispensed/filled by staff or individuals wearing personal protective equipment.
- All buffet lines are no longer to be self served by individual guests attending your event. All buffet lines must be served by staff, or individuals, who are wearing personal protective equipment.
- A maximum of six people will be set at each table with a distance of six feet between each table. We are asking that you keep groups together who commune together when possible.
- All kitchen staff using our onsite – catering kitchen must provide and use their own protective masks and gloves.
- A guests list shall be kept by the host of the event should contact tracing become necessary.
As the Venue Owners:
- All Ludlow Mansion Events employees will be wearing personal protective equipment. All staff members will complete a health assessment before the start of each shift.
- Ludlow Mansion Events will operate at no more than a 50% capacity for its 14,000 square foot facility.
- We will visibly display hand sanitizer stations for guests to use while visiting our facility.
- All door handles, bathrooms and other such surfaces will be cleaned every two hours of your event.
- Ludlow Mansion Events will sanitize all surfaces possible between each event.
- Ludlow Mansion Events will post and remind guests of a six-foot social distancing rule. Guests not practicing social distancing recommendations will be warned and then asked to leave.
As always, we are here to assist you as you plan your event. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Cheers and Celebrate Responsibly!
Greg and Penny Fedders
Owners of Ludlow Mansion Events
1421 Mansion Drive
Monroe, WI 53566
Ludlow Mansion, a historic venue for your events, is nestled among the rolling hills of southwest Wisconsin. Located in the City of Monroe, Ludlow Mansion sits amidst some of the most beautiful territory in Wisconsin.
Questions? Contact Us.
The Ludlow Mansion on Monroe’s northwest side is a new destination for history lovers or anyone planning weddings and special events in beautiful Green County in southern Wisconsin. Your Event. Your Way.
1421 Mansion Drive
Monroe, Wisconsin 53566